The routine OT with a difference

Normally, our OTs are dreary and prolonged due to our professor's elaborate Spine surgeries taking place in one of the two tables. Today it was different, as my professor did a relatively simple (small) surgery resulting in a totally different atmosphere.

I was washed up with a rare and interesting paediatric surgery. Although I hadn't read up anything, and despite fact that I was humiliated for the same, I enjoyed my time. But there was something nagging me at the back of my mind. The humiliating persisted during the second case as well. But still, I had a nice time.

I finished off work by 11 and headed for the jam session. There we had an amazing time by covering 'So Cold' the definitive 'Breaking Benjamin' song. We recorded it as well. That's a change after about 3 weeks.

Then, we had a nice time eating sandwiches made by the e-boi. We had those at 5 AM! And then we slept off watching the movie 'Robots'.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...