Beginning January with Xander

After that wonderful new year's eve, I got up at quarter to 1 pm. I had taken special off for this occassion. Despite getting irritating calls from the hospital (I hate getting calls when I'm out of the hospital), I kept myself in a great mood. We had decided to shop for some clothes/shoes in the afternoon.



First we hung out at the Subway outlet and ate some very expensive International Subs. What I hate about Subway is the fact that the sandwiches are so cold. I came to know only recently that the Sub sandwiches are meant to be eaten cold. Anyway, I didn't enjoy the sandwich too much.



After that, I and Xander (for sometime, Shri was also with us), checked out jackets for me, clothes for us and shoes for him. In the search, I was surprised to realize the enormous liking of myself wearing a jacket. I loved two jackets and I wanted to buy both. But didn't have enough money. So I bought a jacket/sweater thingie which looked totally 'Grunge'. Dark chocoloate brown, witch patchwork and it looks totally 'Nickelback'ish for me.



The other one was a faded, grey/black denim jacket along with a pair of Levis #530 jeans. I didn't have money to purchase either and I left them for later. Meanwhile, Xander bought a full sleeved T-shirt, couple of pairs of jeans, undies and a pair of okay looking shoes from Woodland.



It was so much fun. I hated it when I had to go back to the hospital.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...