"An honest confessional, with a sprinkle of humor and opinion, of an academician/musician seeking happiness" Find me now on https://enagyginglife.wordpress.com
The worst worsens
My luck has hit rock bottom. All patients who aren't supposed to have problems are developing. No matter how hard I try, things always seem to be going down the downspiral of a simulative 'black-hole'ishlife. Nothing is going right and I know it's partly my own fault. But I can't help to not commit those. Anyway, trying hard to be positive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Engayging Life has moved to WordPress
Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress
Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...
-
Creativity thrives on adversity. Take it from me. This is true. I had an extremely bad day with shades of depression due to same old reasons...
-
[ Why are we talking about Miss Adela Quested? Because he/she/it started commenting on my blog a couple of days back and has indicated his/h...
No comments:
Post a Comment