The coffee vending machine

Since I work in a hospital which is in an area full of hospitals, there are occasions when I have to visit the neighbouring ones. One particular cancer research hospital is number one on this list. One of the attractions there is the coffee vending machine which dispenses Coffees like Espresso, Capuccino etc. along with my favorite drink hot chocolate. Whenever I get time, I try to sneak in there and drink something. It feels absolutely heavenly. Add to this the pleasure of watching hot hot older men. Wow, I bet you can't understand how I feel about it. I was just thinking whether to make this my favorite menspotting area in the future.

3 comments:

Jalal said...

You bet your sweet little lickable tushi I am.

Anonymous said...

ahem ahem. old men with cancer? ummmm.... ok.

Kris Bass said...

The thing is that most relatives are exquisitiuely hot.

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...