Breaking Benjamin

A couple of days back I was listening to the music on my mp3 player and suddenly I heard an acoustic version of a familiar song which I had heard over and over again on WorldSpace. It was so lovely but I couldn't put my finger on the band or song. If you are actually wondering why I didn't just look at the title, I didn't get the time to check.





Today, I searched the player when I had my free time and finally found out the song. 'So Cold' by Breaking Benjamin. The acoustic version is so awesome! Just please try it out (for those who are into Modern/Alternative Rock). I read some reviews as well. All are five star. Maybe I need to buy their album.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...