May's dilema

It's been a long time since I wrote about May. She's just given the entrance exam and is shifting back to quaint Kerala. This is because her Dad's retiring. The happening thing in her life is this marriage proposal. She thinks that the person's is okay. But there are some points in his academic career that she would like to clear off. Besides, their individual futures may not gel togthers.



She was packing for shifting when I went. In all this confuion, she's finding it hard to study for the comings tests.



After a long time, I went to downtown on my bike and met her. She was busy studying but we talked long. It was fun.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...