The farmhouse invitation

This surely has got to be the most bizarre and huge thing that has occured in the sex front since I came to know about Ray. Mr. Lion, who still keeps in touch with Ray, wrote to him about an offer. Apparently he has an elderly friend who is a bisexual. He has a farm somewhere where he has sex with his mechanic's wife. He has invited Mr. Lion to go and have some 2 on 1 sessions. Since, Mr. Lion is not at present in the frame of mind to do it, he has suggested Ray's name. Wow! I actually read the mail that Mr. Lion sent to Ray. It was so hilarious. At the same time, it is serious business. Ray hasn't decided yet. But now that his exams are up close and personal, he would have to put this aside for some time at least.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...