15 Park Avenue

Today was an off day for me. Eid day is a public holiday and that's why I got an off. I planned so much for this day. I hoped that I would catch up with sleep, watch a couple of movies, clean my room, hangout with Xander and what not. What transpired after is unexplainable. I didn't sleep, I didn't clean my room, I didn't hangout with Xander etc. Instead, I went with friends to 15 Park Avenue. The main attraction for the movie was the rave reviews I had read about it in the papers. Page 3's memories lingered on to make us go for Rs. 200 tickets at Nariman Point's INOX.



The movie was quite slow. Not that dragging I must say (despite me being sleepy during the movie). I thought that both Konkana Sen and Shabna Azmi acted very well. The story was also interesting. The ending was thought provoking. The movie tried to give insights about the life of a schzophrenic in the eyes of the patient as well as the society. But still, too long. That's why I give it only 3/5.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...