'So Cold' by Breaking Benjamin

"So Cold"


Crowded streets are cleared away

One by One

Hollow heroes separate

As they run



You're so cold

Keep your hand in mine

Wise men wonder while

Strong men die



[Chorus]



Show me how it ends it's alright

Show me how defenseless you really are

satisfied and empty inside

That's alright, let's give this another try



If you find your family, don't you cry

In this land of make-believe, dead and dry



You're so cold, but you feel alive

Lay your hand on me one last time



[Chorus x2]



It's alright [x9]

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...