New year's eve

This has got to be the perfecto New Year's eve considering the situation that I'm in. Doing first year of residency in a busy hospital can't be a good time to celebrate anything. But my he-bitch was kind enough to grant me permission at around 10 pm to go ahead with my plans.



I went to my room, washed my face and feet, put new clothes and start to the mall where Xander was hanging out with his friend Shri. I had promised that I would meet him in front of the McDonald's there. I was sort of surprised to see the huge crowd there. I mean, I know there is supposed to be a huge crowd in a mall on New Year's eve. But still, didn't expect this much.



Once I reached McDonald's, I picked my mobile to call him. I noticed that there were three missed calls. All from Xander. I decided to call him back. As I was punching in the keys, Xander called. He asked me where I was. He came up behind me with Shri. I was happy to meet them. But at the same time, I was surprised to see that Shri had pierced his left eyebrow as well.



Xander wanted us to go back to the apartment and jam. I watned to eat something and hang out in the mall for sometime. But Xander's persuasion presided over my reluctancy. We went back to the apartment and had a nice nice time. We played lots of stuff from the past years. Shri was a little pain in the arese when he took up the guitar and started playing. But otherwise, it was fine.



Finally when I started feeling drowsy, I had to ask Xander to stop jamming and let me sleep. He didn't want me to. He wants to jam all night and day. I fell asleep jamming twice and finally convinced Xander that I needed sleep badly. Once he let me to quit, I drove myself into blissful eyeshut.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...