Meeting Xander

Lots of weeks must have passed (to actually find how many, I might have to look back in the blog archives) since I found time to go to Xanders. I went yesterday night and I spent some time with him. That is what he had asked for. He had called earlier in the day and scared the shit out of me. He had said that it has been too long and he's not finding music interesting. He said that he needed to see me at least to bring some inspiration. It sounded sort of desperated and I even thought that he was making up all the statements for just getting me there.



I reached at around 1 AM. That is too late ain't it. I ate good food which he had ordered. We talked and then we actually jammed some songs. I was just singing. Then I had to leave at around 3 AM. Naturally, he was unhappy about the ending. As always.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...