Hot hot man

These days, I'm aware that I'm writing less and less about sex. As I reflect on the problem, I realize that I hardly get time to think about it. All I get is to shag. And I 'grab' that with all limbs whenever the opportunity presents.



But today, things were different. I saw this gorgeous 55+ year old on the lift. He was a balding, grey haired guy with a stern look and he had a thin beard as well. The striking thing about him was his posture and his style of dressing. Light shirt, grey pants (both well fitting) and pair of shiny black shoes. To top it off, a pair of large, taut nipples making it was through the cotton of his vest and shirt. So hot!



He got off at a floor where I was not supposed to get off. I couldn't resist but follow him. I did and I found him going to one labaoratory. He went in. I decided to wait for some time. I went in unsure of what to expect. I peeked around and I thought I saw a glimpse of him sitting in a corner but another guy interrupted me and asked me who I was searching for. I didn't have the courage to pursue further and left by mumbling something like 'I was looking for another resident.'



Wow, in the few moments before I might have met him and talked to him, I was framing stupid questions like 'I think I have met you before. Were you on a train last week?'

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...