Update

It's totally weird, really. We still don't have much information about the gig at Delhi. The record label guys have informed that it's going to be a small private event which will be attended by corporate people. Something to do with their artist promotion and investors and stuff, I presume.

Hence, I presume no guests can be allowed. So, Chandni... you will have to wait longer.

The band as such is planning to have a deadline on deciding what to do about the future if this crazy no-mony, no-gigs, no-releast situation with the record label goes on. We'll probably arrive at a conclusion at Delhi after we have a word with them.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...