Sweetness from Chennai - part 1

Today I received an SMS from my sister. That was probably the sweetest thing that I have heard from her. Ever. You judge the rest.
Good to hear that you are doing well in studies. And I want you to know that I love you in spite of the increasing lack of understanding between us. You'd remain my dear brother even if we don't talk, meet and irrespective of what you become in your life.'
Vinokur needs to get his act together. Finally, he faces stiff competition from India!

8 comments:

Reema said...

Sisters are the sweetest persons!!This is a poem I had found on net.

A sister is one of the nicest things
that can happen to anyone.
She is someone to laugh with and share with,
to work with and join in the fun.
She is someone who helps in the rough times
and knows when you need a warm smile.
She is someone who will quietly listen
when you just want to talk for awhile.
A sister is dear to you always,
for she is someone who is always a part
of all the favorite memories
that you keep very close to your heart.

Kris Bass said...

@ Reema: Nice! Thanks for the poem!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww choooooooooo chweeeeeeeet :)))))

lucky Kris

Kris Bass said...

@ Swats: Yes! ;)

Anonymous said...

That was sooo sweet :)

Kris Bass said...

@ Unsungpsalm: Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Just wanna say...I told you so! :D

Kris Bass said...

@ MyHeadTrip: Okay, okay! I agree!

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...