The Marine

Xander's brother is visiting him and his relatives over this weekend. Xander so had left for his uncle's place to visit him. That meant that we three (me, E-boi and Parry) were left to hang-out/ jam.

E-boi had his salary in his account and on a Saturday evening, we didn't want to hang out just at the apartment. We wanted to watch a movie. There were just two left which were worth watching; or so we thought.

'The Marine' was the choice. I was hoping for some good old hunky action from a respectable WWE superstar John Cena. We went to the poshest of all multiplexes for the priciest of all tickets.



Yes, it was the most boring of all movies we had seen in the past year or so. I slept for most of the first half.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...