The Sleepathon

I was so tired on post-emergency that I fell asleep in the ward in the morning. Sort of dozed off when I was waiting for rounds. Then came rounds. I finished up the work which was there and then got the opportunity to chat up with visually appealing man.

In the days of 'Nishabd' and me coming out, I think I'm becoming brave enough not to hide my feelings about people I meet at the hospital. Today's subject is a sexy looking man in late forties who happens to be the son-in-law of a patient in my ward. He is an ex-army fellow.

Rounded face, adequate hair parted in the middle which has started greying, a thick but trimmed moustache, a charming smile. But the thing which attracted me most was his style of dressing. A checked half-sleeve shirt, a crotch-tight jeans clearly outlining his endowements and a pair of sneakers. Unusual by any standards.

But his way of talking (accent etc.) and his honestness attracted me the most. I spent about an hour talking to him making him understand the pros and cons of a surgery being offered for his mother in law.

After that I slept off at the Ward Servant's Godown for around 3 hours. Getting up groggy, I returned home and then slept for around 5 hours after going through the internet news articles.

My sister called me in between and confirmed that she might be visiting me next to coming weekend. But she'll be travelling with her in-laws. And after a gap of about 4 months, I talked to Dr. R. He was chugging along in his life as usual.

Then after finishing off work at the hospital, I went for a jam session after E-boi and Xander persuaded me.

Today, I felt normal, like the way I feel. The bass was sounding better as well. I don't know if I've written about the issues which are arising because of the bending of my new bass' neck.

I came back at around 5 AM and then slept for another three hours before my Operation Theatre.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...