Ray's cruisades

This month has been a great one for Ray and his cruisades. Every time we talk, he has an experience to share with. At buses, at movie stalls and parks where not. If I'm not mistaken, he has had at least 7 or 8 separate cruising acts! Holy shit! I'm ashamed of myself! I can't even find time or space for one.

I couldn't help but divulge this amazing fact to Xander and E-boi. If I haven't posted it already, both have had gays attmept 'cruising' at them. They hate gays for that. And when I tried explaining to them that it is hard to restrict ourselves to our shell as we are also temptable humans wanting to have sex, they said... don't do it Kris... we don't expect a dignified, respectable (doctor) doing such stuff.

I don't know what to say.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...