Nishabdh postponed

From the lazy morning until late afternoon, my life had one pointless aim - to catch a show of Nishabd in one of the oldest cinemas of South Mumbai. But the sheer lack of proficiency of my junior colleague forced me to spend the whole of the evening and night (until I sat on the computer for this post). But that brought memories of good things from the past - from the day of my House Surgeoncy in Kerala to the first 1 and a half years of residency.

Really, the interactions with the patients, relatives and other persons are the brightest points of my hospital life. I mean, I don't have the pointless aim of achieving greatness in the field of proficiency that I'm trying to master.

Yeah, I was very happy. In a great mood as I left the hospital. I lstened to a couple of old songs on my phone. I got very excited and I sang and recorded with my roomie sleeping (or trying to doze off).

Fuck, what if life has postponed a movie!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...