The letter of errors

My stoopid houseman created another problem for me today. About a week back, he had gotten into an argument with one of the patients who had come to the OPD. The usual 'Doctors are not seeing patients fast enough' crap. The patient had lodged a complaint against my junior.

Now, what my houseman had to do was to write an explanation against the allegations that the patient had made. Yeah, he did that! After about a week.

When my professor actually read his letter, he was struck with dismay. There were on an average 4.389 errors per line. Spelling mistakes, punctuation errors, grammatical blunders and what not.

Although we had a hearty laugh over this, I ended up getting the responsibility for framing a letter on my own on my junior's behalf which he would copy and submit later.

At 2 AM in the night, I'm still drafting the final copy of the letter!

Fuck!

Because of all this shit, I wasn't able to go over to the apartment where Xander and E-boi are jamming.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...