Being popular

Today was another day assisting my professor in a relatively short spine surgery. After the tiring weekend, some respite I guess. After the theatre, I wanted to take some rest at the room. But because of my stupid roomie, I decided to stay in the ward.

This meant that more time with relatives and patients. Which I totally enjoy! Today I was on a roll altogether. Making all patients smile and laugh cracking jokes etc. Today, I was appreciated for it by the staff as well as the relatives of the patients.

Now, I'm loving the experience! Thank you my profession for making me feel so good!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...