Gosh!

If something gross needs to be painted here, check this out. One patient (who I happened to operate) needed a 'wound-check' after which, if all goes well that is, she would be discharged. I did the check with my best shiny white apron on just before I went into the OT for the days surgeries. Unfortunately, this wound was infected. As I tried to extract any discharge that the wound might cover up, bloody water secretion spurted out and got splayed all over my apron and face. One drop also fell on my lips.



For the patient is hopeless news. Think of me as well. I can't take a shower or change the apron before going to the OT. I kept that apron on till the day's end when I got time to go to the room.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...