First ticket

Doing crazy things means that you'll have to end up paying for the craziness. Quite literally, yes. After my blogging yesterday night, I was coming in the cold night when I missed a no entry sign and went into a one-way. It was near the high-court premises where police is always there. They stopped me and politely informed me about the traffic crime that I had just committed.



I tried to pull myself out of the mess by saying that I'm a doc and all such shit, but they didn't fall totally for it. Finally, I ended up paying bribe of Rs. 100 for avoiding a ticket.



For all those who thought that the policemen who stopped me were hot, all of you are wrong. All of them were young Marathis without too much of 'features'.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...