Stolen - Dashboard Confessional

E-boi might still rant about how 'Pop'ish this song/video is. But still, I love it. I still claim that I think Dashboard Confessional and Chris Carabba are the American version of The Stereophonics and Kelly Jones. Maybe it's a little understatment in overrating. Whatever! Check these awesome videos out!





Also, I've been thinking that if I could somehow time-encapuslate blogposts with music, that would make a lot of sense. I mean, my life is 33% music, 33% emotions and 33% actual life. So if I capture the 66.67% in this little blog, I could recollect it pretty well in the future. Any way that we can do it?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...