Monday dinner

Today, me and my roomie, whom I would refer to as 'Vishy' went for a dinner at our local bar/restaurant. It was a nice meal actually meaning the food was good. We talked a lot about music, my life, the I Pod that he's about the bring, emigrating to the US and stuff.

In between, the topic of marriages, arranging them and her fiance came up. Then he opened up saying that there are christian nursing students in the hospital who are interested in me. In fact, he promised me to take me on a double-date with this particular lady who has a crush on me to a disco and stuff.

Oh, how urged did I feel to come out of the closet to him. Then I thought, as Dr. T always tells me, you don't need to Kris.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...