Why are hot Daddies always cool?

I have found this strange correlation between two of my desires. I desire to have hot looking Daddies. I desire to have a friendship with good persons. This is all good and fine.



One of my uncles is extremely hot and is one of the best persons who I have met. He's understanding and pleasant. He's one of the very few in my family who understand my psychology. I have not yet come out to him.



Now, the fact is that I'm attracted to him. Sexually or as a good person I don't know.



This is not the only case. I have observed that older men who look the part are generally great personalities. That applies to other uncles in my family as well.



I just want to know why it is like that?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...