A day in a train

A full day in a train with not so interesting people can be boring. It would have been had it not been for my mp3 player. Apart from that I slept for about 10 hours in the train in day time. That's enough of catch up time for anyone. Also, I ate tons of food. Not because it was so tasty, but because I had so much of free time to eat.



But the disappointing aspect of the journey is that I failed to connect with my sister once again. This is probably the third or fourth time after her marriage that I have tried and failed to connect in the way we used to. I think it is time to shove the past into a shelf and get on with the fact that my sister is no more my good friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What it could be useful for?

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...