Gigpad.com

I don't know if I have mentioned about this website in my blog. I guess I haven't. It is Gigpad.comf and it gives us information about the Indian rock scene. I ran across it about 4 months back. I think Xander suggested that I should try it. I have become a big fan of the site.



Currently, it is being updated. That is great news. A site which is already very good and informative getting upgraded sound awesome. I wanted to read up on reviews and message board posts on I Rock XX. Because of the udpates, there was this one report; by some Anuj Gupta (I surely must have seen him in at I Rock). What struck me first was that it looked so much like the wrestling event reviews in the Pro Wrestling sites. The language, the style, the colors; everything!



I guess Alternative Rock/Metal scene is so associated with Professional Wrestling that even the websites look the same.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...