Future's even busier

I am glad to announce that I've been posted (from next month beginning) to the best unit in my hospital. This basically means that my work has generally been appreciated and is considered to be good enough to be given posting there. That way, I've fulfilled my ambition. But the bad part of the deal is that I'll be totally over-worked there. I don't think I'll ever time to sit and blog. Also, no time for jamming or hanging out.



So friends, please co-operate. Its just six months. I'll blog as often as I can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehehe.. this was a full plate, when i came back online to c ya! ;-)
1) congrats on de new work post
2) congarts on de new zen micro
3) hehehe, i guess, even congrats on ure newfound deepthroat techniques! lol.
was fun to come by, as always.

Kris Bass said...

Thank you. Especially for the deep-throating styles!

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...