4 1/2 movies in a week

The time I was in my home town, I watched 4 movies in the theatre. The two Hindi movies 'Yahaan' and 'Kal - Yesterday & Tomorrow' were the best of the lot.



'Yahaan' is a wonderfully cinematographed movie based in Kashmir. It basically gives a good picture about what's happening in the terrorist infested society there. I and Ray gave 3.5 out of 5 for the movie.



'Kal - Yesterday & Tomorrow' is revolting in the way it is taken. The screenplay is minimal but the score and the visuals are filling. It is a crime thriller based in Mumbai coroporate circles. Nice concept. I gave it 3.5 again but Ray gave it 4.



'Grudge' was a total disappointment in every which way you looked at it. The only stand out good feature was the way the credits were displayed up-front; stuff written with ink in an aquatic environ - reminded me of Jellyfishes and Spongebob Squarepants. 2 out of 5



'Nerariyan - CBI' was the worst out of the lot. Immensely boring in all aspects. It should ideally be deleted from human memory as its prequels are far more entertaining. 1.5 out of 5.



Apart from these, I was able to watch half of the movie '2001: A Space Odyssey'. It looked 5 star. But disappointingly, the pirated DVD let me down.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...