Touching up

I want to assure you guys that whatever I did in the morning today, was purely accidental. I was very sleepy when I went to the Operation Theatre to give the list of patients to be shifted. I didn't notice that the head sister, a relatively hot woman (in the view point of straight guys) was standing close. When I went to grab at a piece of paper at the desk, my hand accidentally hit this sister's butt. She was startled and I said sorry. She asked me to never do it again!



The servants (all male) totally enjoyed this. I did it as well. Well, don't misunderstand me. I enjoyed it because I made some hot servants think dirty. I was so aroused by activating dirty sexual thoughts into them that I was erect most of the time in the OT under scrubs



I'm really unbelievable.

1 comment:

Kris Bass said...

Yeah. True. Very true. But what can I do?

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...