JAK's buy

I must have mentioned sometime back about JAK, a fellow resident in Anaesthesia who is from my home state. He was my only hope of using my mother tongue in this hospital. Therefore, I had expected our friendship to blossom. The first few days when we had to stay at Xander’s changed all that. I and Xander were irritated by JAK’s various habits and behavioural pattern. Nothing all that bad. Just irritating stuff.



One of the habits which I really hated was the habit of keeping tabs of his spendings on his laptop computer. That too upto paise. Otherwise, he was very analytical in his spending practices. He’s also fond of good gadgets.



Recently he bought a Nokia 6620. He had showed it to me a few weeks back. I didn’t think highly of it. Just an expensive phone.



Yesterday night, he came with that mobile for doing something for a patient in the ward. He said that he’d taken GPRS and it was so much of fun.



In about 20 minutes time, I checked the phone and GPRS stuff and found that it was too good. I could read tabs, check mail, maybe even blog had I got such a phone. WOW!



Two things are highlighted here. One is the fact that JAK is a very intelligent objective buyer. Secondly, such a purchase could change my life. But how do I do that?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...