Back with my friends

These last few days, I've been doing all the things that I love to do. Hanging out with Chuck, going to movies with Ray, talking with Dr. R etc. The only problem is that I can't find time to do anything else. I don't have time for my family or myself.



As I've mentioned, I've come here to celebrate my Mom's 60th birthday. In my family, this thing is celebrated with so much of religious functions and stuff that I find it extremely boring. Therefore, whenever I possibly could, I sneaked out and hung out with my friends.



Naturally, my family is not happy with me. But the prospect of explaining to all of my uncles and aunts as to why I'm like how I'm is driving me crazy and driving me away from them.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...