Shopping and sweets.

I really thought that the sweets that my Mom sent along with me were inappropriate for the purpose. But still, I distributed them. But before that, I shopped around for plastic containers for dispensing the sweets. In that process, I spent a lot of time at the Big Bazaar. It was fun. Then, I went to the wards and distributed the stuff. Most of the people thought that my 'aravanappayasam' (A type of payasam ie. kheer made with jaggery, sugar, gheer, rice etc) was inebriating.



After that, I cleaned up my room with the help of my room mate. Loads of shit out. After that, I'm so happy to sleep.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...