Popularity Vs. Alcoholism

I must have typed in somewhere that I was not being very popular among servants in the past. But recently, I have found that its exactly opposite. One reason is that I'm talkative. I talk a lot. Why? Just like that is a reason. Another one being the fact that I like hanging around with men. I'm gay remember. This popularity certainly increases when I talk about taking beer/alcohol or talking about sex. Now, I talk freely about being a beeraholic. And they like me more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr addicted, what i suggest you is that even if this alcohol is giving advantage to you, do leave this habit as its been very dangerous for your health.

______________________________________
Richard
Alcohol Treatment

Kris Bass said...

I am not an alcoholic, Richard. In fact, I don't even drink now!

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...