Nano and the muddle of finances

Xander gave me a deal which is hard to ignore. In fact it is so appealing that I'm going to go for it. He'll get I Pod Nano's at Rs. 6500 a piece. Wow! I was so happy to hear that. But then disappointed climbed on me like a shadow from behind. I have to pay for the half yearly rent of the apartment. I have to buy my friends and mom some things when I go back home. And I have to pay for the Nano as well.



Suddenly the harsh realities of life strike me. I might have to cut down on food. And I might have to borrow money from home as well as friends to work things out.



Whatever it is, I want the Nano. I have read reviews and I love my mp3 player (which I'm listening to now) too much. I'll borrow from a friend.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...