The stark resemblances

Here’s a riddle. Two things. Vastly different things. But a thousand similarities. Here are some.

  • Loud, tasteless, cringe-worthy music
  • Too crowded for fun
  • Full of self-obsessed men
  • More brawn than brain
  • Lots of sweat
  • Not conversation worthy
  • Expensive
  • Weird dance stuff happen
  • Need high motivation

You think you have the answer? Well, here it is.

A gym and a gay party. I find it hard to go to either. And that’s why I’ll remain single for a long, long time.

4 comments:

Mind Of Mine said...

I am with you on the Gym but I do love a good gay party!

Kris Bass said...

Well, I haven't been to one good commercial gay party till now. All the good ones are house parties.

Kris

Anonymous said...

Never been to a gay party, don't think I would ever want to be a part of "the scene". Haha, either ways, you seem to pretty much the gym party kinetic losing anti-climatic hero!

P

Kris Bass said...

Hahaha!

Yeah, pretty much!

Kris

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...