From being down to up

I'm finding myself bluesy for the last two days. I don't have any particular reason for being so. Generally, I'm not satisfying myself with what I'm getting out of my life.



I don't usually feel down. And it is easy for someone to cheer me up. But that was not the case for the last two days. Yesterday, it took a good effort on Ray's side to bring me back to normalcy.



Today, I was feeling down in the afternoon. I took a nap and woke up realizing that I felt disgusting. I had a bad headache as well. Chuck tried to cheer me up. At first, it didn't work.



I had to meet him again later on in the evening. This was after I had finalized my plan to make my guitar purchase next week. I told Chuck that I'm getting a new pair for jeans.



He asked me 'Who's giving you this? And in return for?' with a funny look in his eyes. I laughed and felt good instantaneously. When I asked him what he had meant, he said that he thought I had got the jeans as a reward for my services to an older man. He guessed that I would rip the jeans of a hot older man and give him a nice blow job. In the end, the older man would give me the jeans as a reward for the fine job while patting my back saying 'Well done my boy/son!'



Then I had to meet May to give her a book. She said that I'm looking more gay! Well, because of me wearing tight pants which clung on to my thighs revealing my thin waistline.



Now I feel really happy!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...