Diwali stupidity

I still remember the time when I used to look forward to Diwali. We used to make the list of all the crackers and fireworks and used to order them via my father's office. And we used to spend a lot of time setting them on fire.



And now? I hate even the idea of crackers. It is so absurd. It irritates me to the most. It scares my dog (and every other dog on the surface of earth) to nuts.



I even remember arguing with a hot older man in our neighborhood a few years back about this. His wife, who at that time was recovering at home from a heart attack, needed some quiet rest-time. Our group of friends were setting mini explosives late in the night. This guy got out and shouted at us.



At that time, I thought that he was being unreasonable. Now, I can understand who was unreasonable. I can understand who was stupid, stupid enough to not realize that it was an opportunity to gain a few points with this hot guy!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...