My preferred Birthday gift

Usually, I don't wish for anything specific on my birthdays. In fact, I don't even expect someone to give me a present. Let's see. Last birthday a close friend of mine gave me two packs of Staedtler pencils which I loooooooved. Apart from that, I can't remember any special birthday gift in the past few years.



But this year it is different. I wanted someone to give me a big present - A Fender Stratocaster electric guitar.



Forget that. It is almost 8.30 pm in India and there are no signs that someone is going to give me anything as a present.



That is why I'm turning to other avenues (read Internet). Would someone give me a belated birthday present? Preferably the beauty right along side this!



Coming to think of it, if someone gave me a Strat as a present I wouldn't have to worry too much about the other gear that I'm going to buy. It would be such a bliss. Yes, it would be.



If this doesn't work out, I will have to get converted to Christianity and wait for December-end. I could then hope for a hot silverfox in Santa to give me a Fender Strat and much much more on the night of Christmas!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...