Turning point in life

I'll continue the evolution of my relationship with Xander later. Today I have a bombshell to drop!



But to get you to understand the reasons behind the bombshell, you need to know that Xander and I have decided towards making our dreams real; make a band and write songs. The decision took place late yesterday evening.



I happened to get an opportunity to break this news to my parents. To my utter surprise, I found them to be supportive. They said that I should get the gear that I need and work on my music for the time being. Well, it there was a reason as well. My father, who is an astrologer, predicts that I'm going to be succesful in my musical career than in medicine.



Since this turning-point, I've been thinking about putting in more time to music. This means that I can't spend so much time at the hospital. Therefore I need to quit or work as a regular 'voluntary' trainee does; take no duties and hang around as per my wishes.



I thought I should ask my chief if I can do that. I was astonished to hear another positive response. I'm thrilled. Now, I can work on my music while keeping myself in touch with the hospital work.



I've already visited to the local music shop to enquire about the prices of electric guitars, amps and FX units. I'm going to check some of these apparel out later on in the week.



One thing that I'm pretty sure about - This is going to be one big turning point in my life!



And I'll continue with Xander tomorrow...

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...