I volunteered again

The last three days have been hectic. I had attended a workshop on
Research Methodology. It was simply excellent. I have big ambitions in
my professional career. I hope to bring out a lot of scientific
research papers in the future.



To tell you the truth I want to start doing it right now. I want to
show the rest of the medical fraternity here that it is important to
conduct scientific research and contribute to the knowledge bank which
they have used.



Right at the end of the workshop one of the chair persons announced
that they are running short of manpower to analyse data that they had
collected over the past few years. Someone who was interested enough
to do voluntary work will be gladly accepted and appreciated. As a
return, the volunteer would gain a lot of experience and at times get
their name published with the paper.



Need I say more? I enrolled.



Now I have these things to do.




  • Voluntary training at the hospital.

  • Songwriting and recording.

  • Improve skills on guitar and bass. Practice a lot. All this after
    buying a truck-load of gear.

  • Read as many books that I can.

  • Read as much of theory as I can.



--
"Remember that if men were not meant to be sucked, their bodies
wouldn't have come with a nozzle!" - A Gay

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...