Phallacies are ours, and are phalluses

So long, we say to us
It's seven and half past
My song's just started
We're almost over
I shy to take the last step

So strong, we've been together
Thinking we're meant forever
The pain's all but thrusting
It's way in, sweet lover
I wince at the last gasp

Stay, stay, stay
Play, play, play
Lay, lay, lay
By me one last time

The wrong, it's not either's
Our minds, and their defects
Will tread the mine-fields
Of each other, all the while we're together

We were gone, blacked out for an hour, but now
The words, the darts are over
This song's all but over
And we're not, just like we were
But stonger by a feather

Stay, stay, stay
Play, play, play
Lay, lay, lay
By me one more time

And never goodbye me
Never ever goodbye me
Please don't say that you won't

I can say I won't
Ever goodbye you
Hello my love, forever

1 comment:

Murali Raman said...

This is so heart-wrenchingly deeply felt, it pulls at my inner-most synaptic strings, smarting my mind's eye into burning tears at the painful beauty of you! Love you...

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...