Living Your Dream demo

I have had a nap. It is the Independence day here in India and I haven't seen an Indian flag today yet.



Before, I make my way back to the hospital, I thought I'll just give you a chance to listen to the demo recording of my new song 'Living Your Dream'. I have modified the lyrics since I last posted them. Listen to the low-quality mp3 here. Just tell me if I should proceed to adding the drum and bass tracks to this.


One grave point to note: I'm singing in the demo. Therefore, just neglect the finesse (the absence of) of the vocals and just judge the melody. I'll get my band's vocalist to sing it if reviews are good.

1 comment:

Kris Bass said...

Astuteguy: Thanks for the quick review. Sort of pumped me up. I've started on another song yesterday in the night shift. Hope to get it recorded by tomorrow.

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...