Tremulousness

I had a dream. I had a dream of settling down with the man of my life having a career in music by the time I was 29 years of age. I dreamt of earning enough to live happily with him enjoying the little pleasures of life. I dreamt of learning something new; like a language - Vinokur is an expert in Spanish; a new art like photography - Vinokur is a professional photographer; the history of art - Vinokur is also an expert on this.

As is widely known, that dream has crashed. I'm going to turn 29 in a week's time. And my life couldn't have been more worrying. I guess it's easy to push you down when you are already dead.

Vinokur is showing signs and symptoms of Parkinsonism. He is loosing his expressiveness on his face. He is have akathesia and tremors. His posture and gait are also suggesting the onset. It's probably drug induced as he's on antipsychotic medications which induced such a syndrome. His psychopharmacologist is aware of it and trying to workout a away to at least minimize the damages.

That leaves me with my pipe-dream flushed down the toilet.

(PS: Just to make sure that no one misunderstands me. I love Vinokur!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

if not by 29, it'll happen by 35, or 45...who cares??

don't let the dreams die

Anonymous said...

29 is a horrible age to turn. Let's target everything by 30.
A year in the medical profession could take you far and wide.

Dr. Ally Critter said...

Hey Kris, dreams never get flushed down the toilet, they remain... they just don't meet deadlines... keep dreaming.. its only your who decide when to stop...

manojvarma2 said...

good you love him.
i would suggest you try ayurveda for him.get him to kerala. i can suggest good places for treatment.
you owe it to your love
take care
love
manoj

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...