Music & Money

For a change, I'm studying well for my practical exam on the 26th of this month. Somehow, I'm being able to forget the miserable time that I had at the theory part of the exams. Just one more exam and it might be all over; in the good or the bad way.

On the musical front, we have finally talked to our record label and have informed them that we are looking for other options. In the last week, we came to know from different sources about the improbabilities in the future of this record label. We don't know what we will end up with but again, there is not much chance sitting back.

A few months back, we got an opportunity to make some money playing with a Pakistani artist as a back up band. Something like that might be coming up with a new and up-coming singer/songwriter (who also happens to be a model/actress as well) in the next few weeks. I hope I make some money to repay some debts.

6 comments:

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

hey all the best with ur pracs..i so suck at them.. hope u do well ...

Anonymous said...

Crossing fingers as well...

In the worst case, if this doesn't take, we discuss alternative options. How much longer?

Anonymous said...

Eh does that mean your band doesnt work with the label anymore??

What about d album then? At least e-mail raseeli to me

RK

Firebolt said...

Hey buddy, all the best with everything. I hope it all turns out fine.

Kris Bass said...

@ Harini - I actually do well in them.

@ Unsungpsalm: Well, about 12 more days.

@ Anonymous: Well, you might have a clearer vision in the latest post. Raseeli on our MySpace anyway.

@ Firebolt: Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Got that!

I want MP3 file :(

RK

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...