Exam dates announced

Finally, a day before the exam started, the university has published the dates. The written exams start on Monday and go on till Thursday. I finally have the hall ticket and a 'renewed' ID card for the exams. During the trip to the hospital, I got hold of some of the prepared notes for the theory exams. These are the crtical stuff for the exams. I had been trying to get a set of notes for myself. But because the Xerox copies amount upto a couple of grand rupees, I couldn't.

I begged one of my juniors to lend me his copy just for the exams. Now, I am hell bent on covering the notes (once more after the last exams). That's all I'm going to read. Not the text books that I have been reading, rather unsuccesfully, all these days.

It's incredible really. I'm practicing and playing a gig right in the middle of the most important exam of my life. But that's what happens when you work and study. And besides, that gig is the only 'fun' thing coming up in the next month!

8 comments:

Crazy Sam said...

Well.. all the best for your exams! :)

Reema said...

I do pray that ur exams go well.

Prash said...

Bon courage ! Bonne chance !

does it help a little with all those wishes in French ?

Sparkling said...

All the best with your exams Kris!

Anonymous said...

We're with you through this entire period, Kriss! Rock 'em well :)

Poverty be goneeeee

Firebolt said...

All the best, kris. I'm sure you're gonna nail it. Cheers! ^_^

the free spirit said...

good luck

Anonymous said...

Good luck

A well wisher in NYC

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...