Change truly is coming

You know, I have been procrastinating about doing something about a gift for Jodi and Sumo's wedding. I've been sitting on some of the wonderful suggestions that you guys had given me. Thanks to all of you. Well, today being the wedding anniversary of my sister, I finally decided to get my ass out of the lazy-chair and do something. I recorded a little audio message from both me and Vinokur and added it along with a cover of a song that I have always meant to sing for her. I hope my sis and BIL like it.

One thing does lead to another even in my world. This time I did something even cooler. A whole package of little jokes, warm wishes, greetings and a song (a Beatles classic sung lamely by yours truly) - by arists from two continents all produced, recorded, mixed and mastered in under 45 minutes. I sent it along to Jodi and Sumo. I hope they like it.

But something was missing - a photo greeting card. And since my relationship truly symbolises the hope which is manifested in the recent victory of senator Obama, we did something on the same theme. Here it is for you analysis and comments.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh!

Thoughtful, but you could've put on a shirt for the picture!

Prash said...

no no no...i like it without the shirts ! :-)

Anonymous said...

I doubt that his extended family would! :S

Prash said...

what's wrong in appreciating beauty ! be it extending or close family !~ hahahahaha....i do appreciate my cousins when they go out shirtless in those farms in kerala ! ;)

Anonymous said...

*gasp* incest *gasp*

Ram ram, hare ram


Heehee, only kidding.

Well, I suppose I'm a bit old-fashioned. Man-in-vest on formal printed greeting cards isn't quite to my taste.

Anonymous said...

the baniyan should go!!!

get a pic with a tee please!

the free spirit said...

I hope you and your family are fine in mumbai. This is a horrible thing thats has happened. I pray for it to end without further loss of human lives

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...