How my music senses developed

I will consider myself to be a gifted musician. I mean I have some talent. I am blessed with a good ear and I work hard to develop my musical skills. The music talent in my paternal lineage might have also contributed significantly.



I recently found out that my acute sense of hearing, the ability to pick up slight sounds and pin-point the directions of their origin resulted from being with my parents a lot. Want to know why? This is going to be gross. Therefore, those who have a lot of 'quality' time with your parents shouldn't read this. So here goes...



Did I ever tell you that my parents fart a lot? Oh brother, they do! They fart in the most awkward situations. And in a variety of different ways. And they seemed to be the least bothered about it.



I was watching the India Pakistan cricket match. My parents were home for only 3 hours of the match; they had to go a musical concert in between. I was reading a book as well. So most of the time, I wasn't looking anywhere other than the book. And in that period I counted 14 farts. I didn't need to look anywhere to identify the source... ie. father or mother and how far they were away. I could simply listen to the sound and pinpoint the location.



Isn't it disgusting? I wish I lived with someone who wouldn't fart so much.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...