It has been a month since I started working at the hospital. In the meantime, the comments on the blog have been steadily decreasing. I think it is due to the fact that most of my mails are centered around the time I spend at work. What can I do change this?
Anyway, I noticed some changes in my life in the last few weeks.
- I'm spending more and more time at the hospital
- I'm spending less and less time at home
- I'm not getting enough sleep on most days
- I'm not going for jogging on most days
- I'm not returning e-mails promptly
- I'm not spending any time with my dog
- I'm listening to songs written and recorded by myself only
- I'm not working out on most days
I think I should get rid of the latter 7 points very soon, but at the same time keep up the first one.