Over the top

For the last two days at work, I have been working around 12 hours every day. I’m only getting paid for the 8.5 hours that I’m supposed to work.

Sometimes, it feels so unrewarding. Why should I put in the extra effort if there are no obvious benefits to come out of it.

What’s the point in all of this? Are they abusing me because I’m committed and hard working, because I’m naïve and un-demanding, because I’m just another soft soul who can be ridden on?

I read in a news article on TOI today that men who are more demanding and aggressive get better salary hikes? Should I change my mindset to it all?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...